Any authorized person may view the information (and incidentally create a temporary electronic copy of the information) available from this Web Site for informational purposes only. No part of the information at this Web Site can be otherwise redistributed, copied, or reproduced in any form without prior written consent of EAL.
If you post photographs, videos, or other media (“Content”) upon the Web Site, you authorize users to create the aforesaid temporary electronic copy, and grant EAL a license for perpetual use of the Content.
This information is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
REFERENCE TO EAL, AND ITS SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL EAL, OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, OR DELIVERY OF THE INFORMATION AT THIS WEB SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, COMPUTER VIRUS OR SYSTEM FAILURE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEB SITE (OR THE INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED AT THIS WEB SITE) ON ANY WEB SITE RELATED TO ANY THIRD PARTY, OR USERS’ INABILITY TO USE THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THE WEB SITE (OR ANY OTHER WEB SITE). IN NO EVENT SHALL EAL’S LIABILITY TO USERS FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY USERS TO EAL, FOR ACCESSING THE WEB SITE. THE USER SHOULD CONSULT HIS OR HER OWN LEGAL ADVISORS REGARDING THE APPLICABILITY OF STATE STATUTES REGARDING LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY.
DESCRIPTIONS OF, OR REFERENCES TO, PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR PUBLICATIONS WITHIN THE EAL, WEB SITE DO NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT OF THAT PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR PUBLICATION. EAL, MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SUBJECT MATTER INCLUDED HEREIN OR THE PRODUCTS LISTED HEREIN. EAL, SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Some states do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or the exclusion of liability for consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you in all cases.
USER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD EAL, HARMLESS FROM ANY LIABILITY, LOSS, CLAIM AND EXPENSE, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES RELATED TO A USER’S VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING TECHNICAL SUPPORT, AND INFORMATION PROVIDED AT THIS WEB SITE.
All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic files or at this Web Site is disclaimed.
This Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites not owned or managed by EAL, or its affiliates. EAL, is not responsible for the content, accuracy, or opinions expressed in such Web Sites, and such Web Sites are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy or completeness by EAL Inclusion of any such linked Web Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web Site by EAL.
All information transmitted or otherwise submitted to EAL, via this Web Site shall be deemed to be the property of EAL, and EAL, shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose. EAL, shall not have any obligation to keep such information confidential except as otherwise specifically agreed in writing by EAL, or as required by law. Users should note that electronic transmissions to and from this Web Site are not confidential and may be read or intercepted by others.
You understand that EAL is a third party intermediary that arranges for the leasing of cars, and that EAL may not be the actual leasing agent on any given transaction. In cases where your leasing agent differs from EAL, EAL is not liable for any acts or omissions of your actual leasing agent. You agree not to circumvent EAL in entering into leasing arrangements with our leasing agents directly.
NEITHER EAL NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES ACCEPT OR CONSIDER UNSOLICITED IDEAS, SUGGESTIONS, OR CODE, INCLUDING IDEAS FOR NEW ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS, NEW PROMOTIONS, NEW PRODUCTS OR TECHNOLOGIES, PROCESSES, MATERIALS, MARKETING PLANS OR NEW PRODUCT NAMES. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY ORIGINAL CREATIVE ARTWORK, SAMPLES, DEMOS, OR OTHER WORKS. THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY IS TO AVOID POTENTIAL MISUNDERSTANDINGS OR DISPUTES WHEN EAL’ PRODUCTS OR MARKETING STRATEGIES MIGHT SEEM SIMILAR TO IDEAS, SUGGESTIONS OR CODE SUBMITTED TO EAL. THEREFORE, DO NOT SEND YOUR UNSOLICITED IDEAS, SUGGESTIONS OR CODE TO EAL OR ANYONE AT EAL. IF, DESPITE OUR REQUEST THAT YOU NOT SEND US YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS, YOU STILL SEND THEM, PLEASE UNDERSTAND EAL MAKES NO ASSURANCES THAT YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS WILL BE TREATED AS CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY. FURTHER, TO THE EXTENT THAT ANY SUBMISSIONS MAY BE PROPRIETARY, YOU HEREBY GRANT EAL AN UNLIMITED LICENSE TO USE, INTEGRATE, MODIFY, DISPLAY, AND/OR DISTRIBUTE SUCH SUBMISSIONS.
Pursuant to the Digital Millenium Copyright Act, if you believe that the EAL’s Services or website, include material that constitutes an infringement of your copyrighted work, you can notify us by providing the following:
The above information should be sent by email to: info@eAutoLease.com
Or by mail to:
c/o Jacobson & Falcon LLP
197 Merrick Road
Lynbrook, NY 11563
Attn: Copyright Officer
EAL may disclose information collected from users to trusted affiliates, independent contractors, and business partners who will use the information for the purposes outlined above. We may also disclose aggregate, anonymous data based on information collected from users to investors and potential partners. Finally, we may transfer information collected from users in connection with a sale of EAL’s business.
EAL also reserves the right to disclose information if: (1) the disclosure is necessary or useful to our provision of services; (2) we believe in good faith the disclosure is required by law (such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order); (3) we believe in good faith the disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, interests, or property; or (4) we are acting in good faith to protect an individual’s personal safety.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT CLICK THE “I ACCEPT” BUTTON, DO NOT CONDUCT OR ATTEMPT TO CONDUCT TRANSACTIONS USING EAL’S SERVICES , AND DO NOT CONTINUE TO DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, OR OTHERWISE USE EAL WEBSITE OR SERVICES, OR ANY ANCILLARY SERVICES OR WEBSITES.
1. Program Description: We may send promotional and transactional mobile messages in various formats through the Program. Promotional messages advertise and promote our products and services and may include [promotions, specials, other marketing offers and reminders]. Transactional messages relate to an existing or ongoing transaction and may include [notifications and updates, appointment reminders, and other transaction-related information]. Mobile messages may be sent using an automated technology, including an autodialer, automated system, or automatic telephone dialing system. Message frequency will vary [but will not exceed 3 messages per month]. You agree that we, our affiliates, and any third-party service providers may send you messages regarding the foregoing topics or any topic and that such messages and/or calls may be made or placed using different telephone numbers or short codes. We do not charge for mobile messages sent through the Program but you are responsible for any message and data rates imposed by your mobile provider, as standard data and message rates may apply for SMS and MMS alerts.
2. User Opt-In: By providing your mobile phone number to us, you are voluntarily opting in to the Program and you agree to receive recurring mobile messages from us at the mobile phone number associated with your opt-in, even if such number is registered on any state or federal “Do Not Call” list. You agree that any mobile phone number you provide to us is a valid mobile phone number of which you are the owner or authorized user. If you change your mobile phone number or are no longer the owner or authorized user of the mobile phone number, you agree to promptly notify us at [insert email or other contact method]. Your participation in the Program is not required to make any purchase from us and your participation in the Program is completely voluntary.
3. User Opt-Out and Support: You may opt-out of the Program at any time. If you wish to opt-out of the Program and stop receiving mobile messages from us, or you no longer agree to these Mobile Messaging Terms, reply STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT, and/or UNSUBSCRIBE to any mobile message from us. You may continue to receive text messages for a short period while we process your request and you may receive a one-time opt-out confirmation message. You understand and agree that the foregoing is the only reasonable method of opting out. For support, reply HELP to any mobile message from us. Our mobile messaging platform may not recognize requests that modify the foregoing commands, and you agree that we and our service providers will not be liable for failing to honor requests that do not comply with the requirements in these Mobile Messaging Terms. We may also change the telephone number or short code we use to operate the Program and we will notify you of any such change. You acknowledge that any requests sent to a telephone number or short code that has been changed may not be received by us and we will not be responsible for failing to honor a request sent to a telephone number or short code that has been changed.
4. Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability: The Program is offered on an “as-is” basis and may not be available in all areas, at all times, or on all mobile providers. You agree that neither we nor our service providers will be liable for any failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any mobile message or information sent through the Program.
5. Modifications: We may modify or cancel the Program or any of its features at any time, with or without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Messaging Terms at any time. Any such modification will take effect when it is posted to our website. You agree to review these Mobile Messaging Terms periodically to ensure that you are aware of any modifications. Your continued participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of those modifications.