Returning a Leased Car
Can you return a leased car early?
Leasing makes driving a new vehicle affordable for many people. You choose the car you want, select the terms of the lease and drive off. When your lease is over, however, returning your leased car can be a more complicated and costly process. But it doesn’t have to be.
If you live in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania or Connecticut, eAutoLease.com makes returning a leased vehicle easy. Even if you leased your vehicle from another dealership, eAutoLease.com can help you return your vehicle, close out your lease and even get a new lease.
Returning Your Leased Vehicle
When you contact eAutoLease.com, you don’t have to worry about waiting around at the dealership. Returning your leased vehicle can be done online in just a few clicks. Several reasons to return your lease with eAutolease.com include:
- Vehicle Inspection. Before your return your lease, a trained representative inspects your vehicle for dents, scratches, cracks and mileage.
- Paperwork preparation. All the paperwork needed to return your lease is prepared for you before your vehicle is picked up.
- Vehicle pick-up and drop-off. You don’t have to worry about dealing with a salesperson. With eAutoLease.com, your vehicle is picked up at your home or office. If you decide to get a new lease, your new vehicle can be dropped off at the same time.
Avoid End-of-Lease Fees
When your lease comes to an end, you may be required to pay lease-end fees. There are three types of fees due at the lease end:
- Mileage cost. Each mile over you go over your limit can cost you.
- Excessive wear. A cracked windshield, stained or damaged interior, and damages or dents to the body of the vehicle means a fee because it impacts the resale value of the car.
- Disposition fee. Leasing companies charge you money for cleaning and selling the car when your lease is up.
You don’t want to be hit with fee after fee when returning your leased car. Let an eAutoLease.com Automotive Expert save you money and frustration while avoiding some, if not all, of those costly fees.
Freedom to Choose
Not only is it easy to return your lease, but getting into a new lease is just as easy. You can lease a vehicle from more than 30 manufacturers. That’s a lot of models to choose from. If you’ve been leasing an SUV, but now you’re looking to get into something sporty or seeking to save money on gas with a smaller vehicle, you have plenty of choices.
If you’re currently in a lease but want to get out of it before it ends, early termination or a lease transfer may be an option for you. Often, breaking your lease can be a costly decision. Why be stuck with a vehicle you don’t enjoy driving?
Choose eAutolease.com for honest answers about your lease. If you’re nearing the end of your lease or considering getting out of your lease early, the Automotive Experts at eAutoLease.com can give you advice about some options you may not have considered. Call or chat with a representative to help you find the perfect solution.
Whether you are coming up on the end of your lease or you are thinking about ending it early, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We will talk with you about all your options and help you to find the right solution for you. We can be reached at 718-871-CARS (2277). We look forward to working with you soon.